CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCES
I have worked as coach, consultant and leadership trainer in Germany and worldwide, with more than two decades of experience in supporting change and development processes of individuals, teams, and companies. My professional experience spanning across Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia - with diverse cultures, through various sectors, in profit and non-profit organizations - allowed me to gain a deep intercultural competency.
My professional approach is based in part on classical approaches in the field of organizational development and systemic consulting. Nevertheless, I incorporate new, integral theories and methods, which provide intelligent and future oriented concepts allowing individuals and organizations to meet the increasing challenges of tomorrow in a creative and successful way.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Masters and P.h.D. in Agricultural Economics
- Masters in Systemic Consulting and Coaching
- Certificate in Organizational Development
- Certified as Integral Coach™ by Integral Coaching Canada
- Accredited as Coach by ICF (International Coaching Federation).
German (mother tongue) English, Spanish, French (fluent)